MetraSCAN 3D R Series is the robot-mounted Optical CMM 3D Scanner for ultra-precise results in production line and for simpler and more effective quality controls.
- Robot-mounted Optical CMM 3D Scanner
- Inspection in production line
- Easy scan of black and shiny materials
- Volumetric accuracy 0.064 mm
- Working volume up to16m3, expandable
- Part to CAD Analysis
MetraSCAN 3D R-Series is the innovative robot scanning solution by Creaform that can be easily integrated into production automation processes.
It works with industrial robots and improves the speed, reliability and flexibility of on-line inspection and quality control processes (QC).
It allows to scan large-scale objects from 0.2 to 10 m in large volumes with a guaranteed volumetric accuracy of 0.064 mm.
The MetraSCAN 3D R -Series is available in two versions (standard or élite):
- MetraSCAN 750-R;
- MetraSCAN 750-R | Élite.
The main difference between the two versions is the value of volumetric accuracy.
MetraSCAN 3D R Series is the ideal instrument for scanning black, glossy or shiny materials. Data are processed in real time thanks to its powerful scanning software.
The system works in combination with C-Track, the external optical tracker, which detects the 3D scanner position.
The functionality C-Link ™ allows to combine and connect up to 4 C-Tracks, improving the flexibility of the system.
V-GER is the authorized reseller of the entire Creaform lines for Italy.
3D Models’ Compliance
On-line Quality Controls
|Creaform 3D Scanners||MetraSCAN 750-R™||MetraSCAN 750-R™ | Élite|
|Accuracy (1)||Up to 0.030 mm|
|Volumetric Accuracy(2) 9.1 m3 (based on working volume)||0.086 mm||0.064 mm|
|Volumetric Accuracy(2) 16,6 m3(based on working volume)||0.122 mm||0.078 mm|
|Volumetric accuracy with MaxSHOT Next(3)||0.060 mm + 0.025 mm/m||0.044 mm + 0.025 mm/m|
|Volumetric accuracy with MaxSHOT Next | Élite(3)||0.060 mm + 0.015 mm/m||0.044 mm + 0.015 mm/m|
|Measurement rate||480,000 measurements/s.|
|Scanning area||275 x 250 mm|
|Stand-off distance||300 mm|
|Depth of field||200 mm|
|Operating temperature range||5-40 °C|
|Operating humidity range (non-condensing)||10-90%|
(1) Typical value for diameter measurement on a calibrated sphere artefact.
(2) Based on the ASME B89.4.22 standard. Performance is assessed with traceable length artefacts by measuring these at different locations and orientations within the working volume of the C-Track (value = maximum deviation). Performance of the MetraSCAN 3D R-Series is dependent on the working volume in which the measurement is made: 9,1 m 3 or 16,6 m3.
(3) The volumetric accuracy of the system when using a MaxSHOT 3D cannot be superior to the default volumetric accuracy of the chosen system and model.